As Generous Stewards, we faithfully manage our time, talent, and treasures as resources for God's purposes.
We call our members to give, not by meeting an obligatory percentage, but by gladly sacrificing for the sake of the gospel. We recognize that Jesus sacrificed everything for us and we humbly offer our resources back to Him.
- Giving should be motivated by love.
- Giving willingly and generously. (2 Corinthians 8:3-5, 2 Corinthians 8:3-5 10-11, 2 Corinthians 9:7, and Galatians 6:9)
- Giving from off the top. (1 Corinthians 16:2)
- Giving strategically. (2 Corinthians 9:12-15, 1 Timothy 3:15, 1 Timothy 5:17-18)
- Giving regularly/systematically. (1 Corinthians 16:2)
- Giving proportionately and sacrificially. (1 Corinthians 16:2 and 2 Corinthians 8:11-12)